Nomination is not required to be considered for the Dream Big Awards program, but all eligible small businesses must complete an online application by Wednesday, May 31, 2017.
The application fee is $25 for non-members. There is no application fee required of U.S. Chamber members. Members will be required to provide an active U.S. Chamber of Commerce membership number as part of their application.
To be considered for the DREAM BIG Small Business of the Year Award, applicants are required to:
- Complete an application.
- Submit proof of business revenue for 2015 and 2016 fiscal years with online application.
- Submit an entry fee payment along with the application. The application fee is $25 for non-members. Application Fees are waived for U.S. Chamber of Commerce members.
- Be able to attend America’s Small Business Summit from September 10-13, 2017 in Washington, D.C.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Non-members of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce must submit a $25 online, application fee.
Members of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce must provide an active U.S. Chamber of Commerce membership number to have the application fee waived.
Please call Customer Service at (800) 638-6582 to verify your membership status prior to completing the online application.
A business must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Dream Big Small Business of the Year Award or a Business Achievement Award:
- Operates primarily within the United States
- Have less than 250 employees
- Gross revenues of less than $20 million in 2015 and 2016
- Provide support (in-kind and/or financial) to their community
- Are able to attend the Small Business Summit in Washington, D.C.