NOMINATE A SMALL BUSINESS!
Anyone can nominate a deserving small business. Chambers of commerce, associations, and companies may nominate small businesses to show their support. Nominations are due Friday, May 5, 2017.
Only one (1) nomination is needed for each business. Additional nominations do not increase the chances of winning.
Nomination is not required for consideration of the 2017 Dream Big Small Business of the Year Award or Business Achievement Awards.
Nomination Deadline: Friday, May 5, 2017
Nominators may pay the application fee on behalf of the nominee. If nominating a non-member of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, you can submit a $25 online, application fee as part of the nomination form.
There is no application fee required of U.S. Chamber of Commerce members.
A business must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Dream Big Small Business of the Year Award or a Business Achievement Award:
- Operate primarily within the United States
- Have less than 250 employees
- Grossed revenues of less than $20 million in 2015 and 2016
- Provide support (in-kind and/or financial) to their community
- Are able to attend the Small Business Summit Conference in Washington, D.C.